Monday, November 21, 2016

Trump and America

This ridiculous campaign and election deserves a well-researched and deep blogpost, which I have written and rewritten various times. It addressed many things: 
  1. What feelings of shock truly look like
  2. Being expats and trying to explain to people what is happening in America
  3. Trying to determine if Trump's policy ideas actually will make any difference for the vast swathes of Americans who felt overlooked and/or threatened by Obama
Finally I realized I will never publish it. It changes since every day something new comes out that makes me rethink what I wrote the day before. So here are a couple pics and we'll call it done.


This is how you get 60M to vote for you! Ok, let's admit it, Trump is brilliant.

After being largely irrelevant for the last eight years, VP Biden has finally found his moment when people started meme-ing him as an outgoing White House prankster.


And that's basically all I can say coherently about everything. Best of luck to America!

No comments:

Post a Comment